1. Maggi Packet – 1
2. Amul Butter – 60 gms
3. Vinegar – 2 tbps
4. Green Chillies – 2 Chopped up
5. Tomato – 1 Chopped up
6. Onion – 1 Chopped up
7. Maggi Masala Magic – 1 Packet
8. Water – 1 Big Glass
1. Add Amul Butter in a pan.
2. Simultaneously add maggi, onion, tomato and green chilly to the pan, and roast it in butter.
3. Add the maggi masala and make sure that the maggi is generously coated in masala.
4. Add water and vinegar, and let the maggi cook on high flame for 3 mins.
5. Add Maggi Masala e Magic and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Make sure the maggi has right consistency, then switch off the flames.
7. Transfer it to a plate, and serve it hot.
This maggi recipe is of my own creation and I absolutely love it. It quite easy to make and tastes absolutely wonderful. Do try it out, and tell me if you like it in comments.